“Rank Your Website And Stay Updated: 8 Week SEO Training”
– I’m excited to announce that I will be offering custom 8 week training sessions starting mid-October.
– The training will cover on page and off page topics, as well as providing access to the tested SEO playbook that people have been using successfully to rank in multiple niches and Google platforms around the globe.
– What makes this approach unique is its ability to maintain rankings through major Google updates
– it has been proven time and time again over the course of 4 major updates!
– My methodology focuses more on understanding what the algorithm looks for in order to adjust accordingly, rather than teaching tactics which may come and go depending on changes from Google.
Unlock The Secrets Of Local SEO With Cora 7
– I recently discovered a new Google feature in Cora 7 which allows for analysis of local SEO and Maps.
– The previous “fakers” would only scrape URLs from the web and treat them as organic searches, however there are many fields in business profiles that need to be taken into account for a more comprehensive picture of local SEO.
– Technology is advancing to the point where we can read all these Maps factors and start correlating them together to understand better how they interplay with each other.
– If you’re interested in learning more about this program, check out tested SEO training.com or find somebody who’s been through it before to get an understanding of what they experienced and the results they achieved while going through it.
“Google’s Ranking Factor Evolution: From 2100 To Over 7500”
– As of Cora 7, there are currently 7759 ranking factors that have a statistically significant correlation with rank position in Google.
– Prior to Cora 6, there were about 2100 ranking factors.
– Over 2000 of the current ranking factors are from Google Maps.
– To properly understand SEO and be able to accurately use it you need to know HTML as a prerequisite.
– The number of ranking factors is expected to continue growing although at a slower rate over time.
– Variations and WordPress themes have been excluded from the numbers so they do not abnormally inflate them.
– There are many aspects beyond proximity when looking at local SEO reports including keyword, business name reviews/ratings etcetera.
– I am eagerly awaiting fully stable version of quora so I can dive deeper into data analysis on this topic!
“The Path To Becoming An SEO: Learn, Test, Apply”
– I can learn HTML basics in a weekend or less by finding tutorials online.
– To be a good SEO, understanding web development fundamentals is important. It doesn’t require being a programmer but knowledge of how websites work and function is essential.
– A Content Management System (CMS) can help with the process of editing posts, updating them and dealing with limitations on themes.
– After prerequisites are met, consuming content such as “SEO Fight Club” episodes will provide evergreen information that will last throughout an SEO career.
– Learning HTML through W3 Schools in couple hours helps understand the basics before expanding further into technical aspects of website design and construction.
– Best way to learn SEO after foundation pieces are gathered is by testing and running basic tests which teaches thinking about algorithms evaluating pages/backlinks to use projects working on more effectively
“Ranking High: Uncovering The Secrets Of SEO”
– SEO is a multi-disciplinary endeavor and requires dedicated effort to understand all the nuances
– Cora data released an update with 2,000 new Maps factors that can directly impact how successful your site ranks for certain keywords
– These factors mainly consist of types & subtypes which are critical components of ranking highly
– Some Map Factors act as on/off switches with over 200 distinct ones found so far
– It is possible for certain lies such as “having a drive through” can be beneficial in terms of garnering more business when looking near interstate highways
– Not all switches have equal weight, depending on the keyword being used
allowing you to tailor your approach accordingly
Exploring The Depths Of Local SEO Factors
I’m looking at local SEO factors to determine the ranking of business profiles in search engine results. Depending on the keyword and niche, certain switches become important or unimportant. Has field type looks at whether a field is populated with data
– not what the value of that data is
– to assess profile completeness. Field ones look at specific fields like review count, photo count, rating etc., while keyword usage examines keywords and exact matches as well as summary content. Proximity has complicated layers that need to be studied correctly because distance vs proximity have inverse relationships
– plus there are differences between 2D/3D routes and crow flies/shortest/quickest route combinations. I’ve also yet to dive deep into ratings & reviews for entity & LSI analysis, so there could be more factors discovered down the line!